Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nice ride to work.


What a wonderful ride into to Ron Ayers this morning. It was nice to get a brake and ride today pulled out about 30 min early just to get my ride on after a long hard weekend.
Saturday got out the Stihl chain saw and cut and hauled home about four more tons of Oak.
Monday got out the log splitting gear and spent the day hand splitting the soft wood and using the Troy-Bilt Honda powered log splitter for the hard stuff down to around 2 ton of wood split this week most of it the Oak and Gum.
I did plan to ride Sunday but I had used a none OEM filter on the VN1500 last oil change and it has a leak around the filter so it will have to set till I get a new Kawasaki oil filter for it today. Never use auto parts house filter again. Had to do the oil change on a weekend and did not have a filter from work I should have just waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment